Mukesh Ambani :launched an “effectively free” 4G-enabled feature phone handset.Reliance Industries Ltd’s (RIL) 40th annual general meeting (AGM) in Mumbai. The company had unveil ‘Jio Phone’.”The Jio Phone would be available for Rs 0 , But, Mukesh Ambani, said that. Customers would be required to pay a refundable security deposit of Rs 1,500 for three years, “for security reasons”.
after 36 months, the deposit money will be refunded.the price of the phone will be “effective zero”.
Voice and data both will come free . At a plan Rs 153 a month, it is only 3 per cent of the existing price putting an end to unaffordable data for all Indians forever, After completion of data usage , you can still use Internet “unlimited ” – but the speeds will drop .
to avail this offer with the Rs. 309 Jio plan – Mukesh Ambani said will be needed for you to use the Jio Phone TV-Cable – you get access to 1GB of high-speed data per day, and that is for 56 days, so you get four times as much data. “offers are avail like weekly plan for Rs 54, and a two-day plan of Rs 24.”
mukesh ambani stated that : Reliance Jio launched its 4G service commercially on September 5, 2016 offering free data and voice services. In just 6 months , data consumption in India has gone up six-fold to 1.2 billion GB per month.It crossed 50 million subscribers in just a matter of 83 days, and 100 million in 170 days, having added an average 6 lakh subscribers per day.
the company targeted at 50 crore feature phone users in the country.
JioPhone is effectively free for Jio customers.will be available from Aug. 15 -2017, this offer is scheduled for pre-booking starts from August 24 -2017.
Highlights OF Mukesh Ambani SPEECH :
- We are grateful to @PMOIndia’s Digital India,which allows benefits of technology to be passed on to Indian customers: Mukesh Ambani
- This was the fastest adoption of any technology service, anywhere in the world. Faster than Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype:Mukesh Ambani
- Now, Jio customers alone are consuming over 125 crore GB of data a month, including 165 crore hours high-speed video every month…
- making Jio the largest mobile video network: Mukesh Ambani
- Before Jio’s launch, India was 155th in the world in mobile broadband penetration,now India is No 1 in mobile data consumption: Mukesh Ambani
- Today, Jio has more than 100 million paying Jio Prime customers. Most have recharged on Jio’s Rs 309 or higher plans: Mukesh Ambani
- Today, I am delighted to announce that JioPhone will be available to all Indians for an effective price of – Rs 0 ,To protect against misuse of the free #JioPhone offer…: Mukesh Ambani
- From 15th August, 2017, all Indians will have access to the highest quality & quantity, affordable & unlimited data: Mukesh Ambani
SPECIFICATION OF Reliance Jio Lyf 4G VoLTE
Features : alphanumeric keypad, 2.4-inch.
display -QVGA display, SD card slot, torchlight, FM radio.
digital voice assistant, 22 Indian languages, and a panic button..
dual SIM functionality, 2-megapixel rear camera, VGA front camera, FM radio,
and Bluetooth connectivity.
4GB of internal storage, and 512MB of RAM.
INBUILT JIO APPS- like JioTV, JioCinema, and others.
TO watch the content o from JioTV and JioCinema apps on the big screen -The JioPhone will be able to connect to any TV using a cable developed by the company.