L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad – had announces the opening of first three major commercial complexes in Hyderabad [Punjagutta, Erramanzil and Hi-Tech City].
- Hyderabad Metro Rail Project was given 269 acres of land in various parts of Hyderabad to make the project viable.
- L&T is planning for Malls and Real Estate ventures in these lands. In the first phase, L&T will be investing A whopping amount of Rs. 2,243 crore has been
allotted for this project.
- The malls in the city are named as ‘Hyderabad Next’ and will be integrated to the Nearest Metro Stations They are going to be the biggest in the city with a total
space of 1.1 million square feet.
- In every station 9500 square feet of space is being allotted for shopping complexes and around 6 lakhs square feet of shopping space.
- The Metro stations will be having pharmacies, food courts, beauty salons, coffee shops, mobile recharge stores, laundry and ATM kiosks.
- They are planning for 40 Multiplex theatres to screen movies and of course lots of shopping spaces too. at these places like Hitec City, Moosarambagh, Erra Manzil, Raidurga,Uppal, Miyapur, Nagole and other areas.
- Already the Malls n at Hitec City, Moosarambagh and Erra Manzil are in progress at the completion stage. & Every Metro Station will also have shopping
- L&T DEPT giving spaces to business establishments which will help out for L&T to recover their investment they spent project.
- The place at Raidurga is rumoured to be the largest and most occupied place for L&T HYDERABAD METRO RAIL PROJECT. Another two million to two and a half million real estate space allocated for office space and construction at this site.
- All these buildings will be filled with‘greenary ’ . Hyderabad Metro is definitely going to be prestigious for the state.NOTE– L&TMRH General Manager-Sanjay Kapoor said that Telangana government is the first in the country to have adopted TOD development as an official policy for Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority. He also talked about residential spaces which are planning to be developed in the next five to ten