Neurosurgeon Dr. Srinivas Reddy – Named this surgery
as -, “Bahubali -2 The Conclusion Brain Surgery”.
As we know that ss. rajamouli”s magnum opus indias biggest film Baahubali: The Beginning and its sequel Baahubali 2: The Conclusion have achieved many milestones, Now this film is been used as Bahubali Brain Surgery.
- Guntur Govt Hospital Doctors ScreenED Baahubali 2 The Conclusion To A Patient … Undergoing Brain surgery without anaesthesia…
- This epic Telugu film was played for a woman in operation theater in Tulsi Mutlispecialiity Hospital in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh while she was undergoing a critical brain surgery.
- vinaya Kumari said, “The surgery lasted for about an hour and a half, but I hoped it would go on a bit longer so that I could see the entire film.”
- Doctors are now referring to the surgery as ‘Bahubali Brain Surgery.
- ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ being played for Vinaya Kumari while she gets operated.
Vinaya Kumari, a 43-year-old nurse, was suffering with problem of fits and also had a tumor in her brain. Doctors prescribed her a medical surgery but it was critical one and she had to be kept awake all through. Hence, they decided to play ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ on a laptop during the surgery and it went surprisingly well.
And she also said that – Vinaya Kumari has now been discharged from the hospital and says that people usually want their surgery to end quickly but she wanted it to last longer. Her operation had lasted for two-and-half hours but she could have watched her favorite film for more time had it lasted longer.
The video of the entire episode was shared on YouTube and has gone viral on the internet.
Surprisingly, the woman did not lose consciousness throughout the operation and she also singing lines of one of the film’s songs Dandalayya…!
CHECK THIS OUT IN BELOW VIDEO….