Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 VS OnePlus 5
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 has a bezel-less 5.9-inch Full-HD+ display.
- OnePlus 5 comes with dual rear camera setup.
- These two phones come under the Rs. 30,000-Rs. 40,000 segment.*Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 bezel-less smartphone in India at a price of Rs. 35,999.
*Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 -Design Cues-5.99-inch full-HD+ bezel-less display with an aspect ratio of 18:9..
*Specifications -Snapdragon 835 SoC, 12-megapixel rear camera, and 128GB internal storage.
*OnePlus 5 also boasts of a Snapdragon 835 SoC inside but comes with dual rear camera setup in the Rs.30,000-Rs. 40,000 segment.
*The smartphones are flagship devices of the Chinese companies that come with almost similar specifications.
LETS CHECK WITH SPECIFICATION & COMPARISON OF THESE TWO PHONES…
Price in India OF Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 vs OnePlus 5
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 – Rs. 35,999 – 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
This smartphone specially available at Mi.com and flipkart online Partners sale on October 17..
These will be in market from NOVEMBER onwards..
- OnePlus 5- price of Rs. 32,999 – he base 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant. another model of one-plus 5 is been with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage available at a price of Rs. 37,999. Theis phone is available at Amazon India as well as OnePlus online and offline stores..
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Specifications and Features OnePlus 5: Specifications and Features Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 -bezel-less display- full-HD+ resolution of 1080×2160 pixels and an 18:9 aspect ratio.. Dual-SIM cards (Nano-SIM) and runs the company’s own OxygenOS skin, based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Xiaomi Mi MIX 2- dual-SIM -smartphone that runs MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.. It has special features 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) Optic AMOLED display with a pixel density of 401ppi (pixels per inch) and 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC that’s coupled with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM. Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
Four cores clocked at 2.45GHz, and four cores clocked at 1.9GHz – coupled with either 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM) -12-megapixel -Sony IMX386 – 5-megapixel front camera.
Rear Camera Sensor with 1.25-micron pixels 4-axis optical image stabilisation, 5-piece lens, an f/2.0 aperture, as well as a facial recognition feature.
Dual rear camera setup supports EIS and bears a 16-megapixel main camera with a 1.12-micron pixel Sony IMX398 sensor and an f/1.7 aperture.
It has a 20-megapixel telephoto camera featuring a 1-micron pixel Sony IMX350 sensor and an f/2.6 aperture.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, the flagship phone with an edge-to-edge display and ceramic body
it has a 3400 mAh battery on board and support for a maximum number of network bands, 43 in total.
OnePlus 5 front camera on the other hand bears a 16-megapixel Sony IMX371 sensor with 1-micron pixels, an f/2.0 aperture, and EIS. set of connectivity options, including 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C (v2.0). set of connectivity options, including 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C (v2.0). Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 comes with support for up to 43 LTE bands across the globe. OnePlus 5 supports 30 LTE bands across the globe.
Final Verdict – Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 vs OnePlus 5
- As it stands, both smartphones are exceptional offerings at their price, with very comparable specifications and features.
- If users are looking for a very stylish smartphone that turns heads with its bezel-less display,check this out with large display for media consumption, then the Mi MIX 2 will be their best choice.
- OnePlus 5 offers a solid dual rear camera setup and excellent performance with more RAM..
- The difference between interfaces – MIUI 9, a highly customised version of Android, as opposed to OxygenOS, almost stock Android with some personalisation tweaks.
- FLIPKART – RS- 35,999 – Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 .
- AMAZON – RS- 32,999 – OnePlus 5.